When you order a ticket to the Boligmessen fair, or enter our fair competition, you provide us with personal data about yourself. Here you can find out what information we collect, how we do it and what we use it for.
What are personal data?
Personal data are pieces of information that may be tied to a person, for example your name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and IP address.
Which rules apply to the processing of personal data?
Boligmessen is responsible for processing the personal data collected in connection with the order of tickets, or when you enter our fair competitions. Personal data is processed by Boligmessen in compliance with the Norwegian Privacy Act.
What information about you do we collect?
Information you provide yourself
- When you order an admission ticket to one of our Boligmessen fairs.
- When you enter competitions organised by Boligmessen.
(Name, address, postal code, city, gender, year of birth, e-mail address and telephone no.)
Information we retrieve from public registers
When you order an admission ticket for one of our Boligmessen fairs, we collect the following information: address, gender and year of birth from public registers, based on the information that is associated with your telephone number.
Information we collect regarding your use of boligmesse.no
- What kind of technology you use. Whether you use a laptop, tablet or mobile, which browser you are using, IP address, network operator, etc.
- What you are doing. E.g. which web pages you visit.
- Where you are. We record your geographic location based on your IP address or other forms of localization.
Where is the information stored?
The data are stored in our databases.
Information from other sources
In cases when we lack information, we collect it from third parties that help us to analyse the marketing of our fairs, the use of boligmesse.no and to improve our services.
For what purposes are the data used?
We are continuously striving to provide you with a good experience at our Boligmessen fairs, and these are the major purposes for which we use your personal data:
- Invite you to upcoming fairs. In order to do this, we need your e-mail address and telephone number, so we can send you an invitation. We use your address to map which of our fairs would be of most interest to you.
- Understanding market trends and requirements through statistics. We analyse data, such as age and gender, in order to improve and further develop our Boligmessen fairs.
We conduct surveys on behalf of ourselves after each Boligmessen fair. The target audience for these surveys, are the people who have entered one of our fair competitions.
Is the data shared with others?
No, the data will only be used by Boligmessen.
Deletion of personal data
We have deletion procedures. You may at all times check what information we have about you. Please see the bottom of this page. You may use the same process to ask us to delete them. You may also request that we remove information we have about you. Simply call us (+47 64 83 76 00) or send us an e-mail (email@example.com).
You will receive an annual invitation to one or two of our events. In this invitation, it will be readily apparent how your data may be removed from our systems.
Privacy of children
We do not wish to collect, or otherwise process, personal data about children under the age of 16.
If children below the age of 16 have provided us with personal data, e.g. by ordering a ticket to one of our fairs, or entered one of the competitions, we will delete the information as soon as we become aware of the issue. Parents or guardians may contact us as shown below.