You can change your browser settings at any time. Disabling cookies may affect your user experience on the website.
Visitors on a website using cookies should receive information about:
- that the site contains cookies
- what cookies are used for
- the purpose for which cookies are used
- who uses the information
- how cookies can be avoided
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your device (mobile phone, PC or tablet). This is common on the internet and means that the website you are in can remember your actions or preferences over time and how often you are on the website. Some cookies are required to make full use of the site’s full functionality while others are used to enhance your user experience and make it easier for you to navigate your site.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (so-called session cookies). Temporary cookies are deleted when you close the browser, and are used, inter alia, to detect that a user is in the webpage and the choices that the user makes. Permanent cookies are saved as a file on your device over a longer period of time to customize the site to your wishes, choices, and interests. For example, they can be used for features that tell you what’s new since you last used the site and to keep track of which language you’ve chosen.
Examples on what cookies can be used for:
- Remember login information. When you log in to a website, a cookie is placed on your device. Each time you enter a new page, your device will send a cookie to the site you visit and by using the cookie, the site can decide if you’re logged in, and you do not have to enter your username and password every time you change the page.
- Customize the site for your use. This may be a design on a site you use frequently, customized contrasts or font sizes, or custom sorting and selection.
- On sites that sell services, cookies are used to make it easier to place orders.
- To record which people are visiting which pages on a site. This information can then be used to select appropriate advertising or customize the pages that the user can see. Many cookies used for advertising and tailor-made content are third-party cookies.
- To track traffic through statistics to improve your site and learn more about different audiences. Many cookies used for statistics are third party cookies.
- To keep up with the choice of kicks, order codes and membership level.
Different types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into categories depending on what function they have.
- Necessary: These are necessary for certain features to work, such as recognizing and approving the user when logging in to the website.
- Presentation and Feature: These cookies simplify your use of the site and make it more personalized, including by customizing information and offers for things you’ve been interested in before. These cookies are also used to retrieve site visitors information so we can improve the site and the digital services. If you do not approve these cookies, our digital services will have limited functionality.
- Promotion: These are often third party cookies, that is, they are not used by us but by one of our partners. These cookies use information about your use of the site and other affiliates’ websites, such as sites you visit or ads you respond to, then displaying ads that are more appropriate to you, both on our site and on our affiliate sites. These ads are called “interest-based advertising” since the purpose is to see only ads that fit your interests. If you do not approve these cookies, you may experience a poorer user experience.
Do you want to avoid cookies?
By using cookies, we can recognize your device the next time you visit our site, and you avoid entering user information every time you use our digital services. We can also more easily customize the services of your needs, for example, so you do not have to choose a language every time you click. The website is easy and easy to use.
We may also use other companies that, on our behalf, place cookies to deliver their services.
Changes to our cookies
The cookies that we use and changes we make are only shown by our update of the overview below. We therefore suggest that you check this every time you visit the site.
Cookies used on the site
Our digital services collect and store information using technology from different measuring tools. We also use third party cookies, primarily for measuring traffic and improving web pages.
- Google Analytics
For detailed information about cookies we use, send an email to email@example.com.